Recently, the flu virus is spreading.
Everyone seems to be getting sick one after the other.
Enxian, christina, jas and I are all sick.
Especially me..
I even missed my favourite "Magnetic Induction" lab session cos i felt breathless! ='(
Sometimes..
I jus wish that i could be very very sick..
So i no need to think of anything else..
And maybe...sleep forever?
Recently, alot of stupid things are going through my mind.
Ok maybe not jus recently.
If you know me, stupid things are ALWAYS going through my mind.
Moles.
Not the stoichiometric kinda moles..
But the black melanin-filled thing that makes a mark on your body.
Yeah..
Well, you will say i'm superstitious.
People say moles on different parts of your body means different things.
When i was born, a mole was implanted on my right foot.
And it is still with me now.
People of the older generation say that if you have a mole under your foot,
it is a GOOD sign because the mole sorta "lifts you up"
Which means you'll have a good life.
Then later on in life..
A few moles started popping out.
But it's still countable.
I haf 2 moles on right hand,
1 on the right palm, and 1 on the back of the palm.
These 2 moles kinda contradict each other.
The 1 on the palm means that I have a tendency to overspend (quite true),
and i have unstable characteristics. =x (do i? maybe i do but i don't know HAHA)
The 1 on the back of my palm means that I will earn alot of money. =D
YEAH
If i earn alot of money, yet overspend,
Ain't i abit overboard?
These 2 are ok..
But the one that has been affecting me (not say affect my life lahs)
is the one under my right eye.
People say moles under eyes aren't good..
Because it's like a teardrop..
Which means i'll cry for the rest of your life.
Which also mean i'll not have a good life.
I'm not a very "mole-ful" person..
So i must be very "lucky" to have a mole grown there...
=(
Maybe my bad luck will come soon..
Or maybe it's here already..
-feL*
No comments:
Post a Comment